Meet Maritime Attorney David Anderson
David Anderson is a partner at Latti & Anderson LLP with more than 16 years experience in maritime law, personal injury law and wrongful death. His understanding of the intricacies of admiralty law and the Jones Act is well known throughout the industry.
Dave attributes his success to his competitive nature, his discipline and passion for justice. This aggressive spirit is what drove him to become a top athlete throughout his life in football, wrestling, rowing and competitive cycling. He pushed himself to obtain one of the highest accolades in all of rowing as a Gold Medal winner at the 1987 Pan American Games.
An exceptional trial attorney, Dave is tenacious in the face of adversity, often invigorating his clients with straight talk and commanding presence. For him, the courtroom is just like competing as an athlete. The winner will be the one who wants it more. That means he is willing to put in the long hours and extra work to construct the strongest possible case. Dave and his firm have worked on cases ranging from vessel sinkings to poisonings and seaman fights. Dave has the knowledge necessary to try a maritime case, whether computing stability loads of vessels or analyzing the mechanics of a piece of equipment or surveying an accident scene on a vessel.
Even with his all accomplishments and responsibilities, Dave still makes the time to be a husband and father. He has been married for over 20 years and has four children. Ever the competitor, today he enjoys cycling, often competing in races with his oldest son.
To set up a consultation with maritime lawyer David Anderson, contact our office today. We serve clients nationwide.
Honors and Awards
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2009, #5, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2007, #17, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Settlements of $1 million or more 2005, #29, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Top Ten Jury Verdicts 2001, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Gold Medal Pan American Games, 1987
- Elected Commodore – University of Pennsylvania – Rowing Team, 1985
- Selected All – Ivy League Rowing Team, 1986
- 3rd in Olympic Rowing Trials, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice – Member